Late bloomer.
[html]
No worries on her personality. Smile I don't take it personal. I am sorry that it took so long for me to reply.

As the white wolf threw down the stick, Voron felt the tension flow out of her body. She placed the rat on her shoulder and let it hide by her neck. It seemed to understand that it had to be inconspicuous. In fact, it seemed to understand alot of stuff. She had the sneaking suspicion that although she didn't know any low speech, Moon could understand high speech perfectly. Voron had never really thought much about the animals she hunted. But now she realized that all of them - the rabbits and deer and even mice - had their own way of living and customs. The were probably every bit as intelligent as wolves. Voron wondered if for every rabbit she had killed there was a family that mourned them. The black wolf considered this for a second, searching inside herself for sone guilt. She found none. Wolves have to eat. she thought.

Shiloh had asked her how she found Daliah de Mai. Voron didn't really like talking about her past, but a direct question like that was unavoidable. Plus, she could start after the bad stuff had happened.
"I come from near the other coast, to the west. It took me six months to travel from there to here. I had no idea that there were packs here, but by some strange sort of luck I ended up in the perfect place. It is... Amazing to be part of a pack again." Voron spoke softly and simpily, hoping the other wouldn't ask why she had left her first pack. "Have you lived here your whole life?" the black wolf asked. Maybe this white female would be able to tell her about the pack. Voron knew virtually nothing about most of her pack mates, and a friend who knew eveyone could be very valuable.

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread