Late bloomer.
[html]

424 words. And it's okay! ^^

The Dawnbringer female felt defeated.. the black female would win this round. She looked on in disgust as the rat climbed into the fur of the other female, and Shiloh shivered, feeling her spine tingle and the hairs on the back of her neck raise. 'Keep it together now..' she told herself, subconsciously curling her paws into fists at the mere sight of seeing anyone with a pet... rat. Thank goodness the rat didn't talk.. but even that was a ridiculous thing to think about. Her father told her briefly that some large animals could speak the same language wolves did, and as a pup Shi was intrigued. Now, now she thought that was just impossible. Wolves were meant to hunt and kill prey, not have a friendly chat with them. The pristine female huffed into the air, trails of mist billowing out for mere moments, before deciding to fold her arms across her perfectly white chest.

When Shiloh asked her direct question to the black female, she noticed something off about her. She waved it off, as she listened to the other female speak, while adjusting her hair. It was new, but it was quite a nice feeling to have hair on her head, in between her ears, and spilling down like a wave of cream to her chest. For a moment she wondered if there was more she could do with it, but that would have to wait. Cerulean eyes focused back on Voron, trying her best to take attention off of herself, though it was difficult. As the black female finished speaking, her eyes turned softer, and Shiloh lifted a brow curiously as to why she felt so thankful. But before she could even ask, the black female asked her a question.

"Well, kind of. My brothers and I moved in between here and a place called Inferni, a bit farther north. Our father lives up there--" Shi was almost going to mention her mother, but tears began to well up in her bright eyes. Her body turned and she walked to the nearest tree, still within speaking distance of the other female, and the Dawnbringer female leaned heavily against the trunk, arms still crossed. Muzzle pointed upwards, looking past Voron and out into the snowy distance. "And, well, we're all here now. My brothers and I, our aunt, and Conor." She was never too sure where to fit Conor into the equation, but he was technically family. Not just to her, but to all of the Stormbringers it seemed.

<style>
.shilohlily .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shilohlily p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlily b {color:#e493bb; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.shilohlily {background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7049/s ... ytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #6c5042; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #42272a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ececec; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #3a2b32; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:368px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread