I want you to make me feel
[html]

December 4. Also, I wasn't sure where Dawali lived, so I left it vague!

After talking with Theodoric, she knew she had to seek out Dawali. It was time to tell him — not necessarily about everything, but enough to explain things. She owed it to him to say goodbye before she left, but she did not feel obligated to tell him everything that was going on in her life. There were some parts of herself she did not want him to know. She would rather he remember her fondly than think of her as the mess and the monster she had become. As with her discussion with Conor, she would still keep up appearances, but it was more for her own sake than anyone else's.

She found her way to the Kalona's living quarters quickly, but nonetheless dreading the conversation. With every step, her heart grew heavier: she loved it here, so why was she leaving? Ever since the Shadows packs, this had been her home, and for two years no less. Dawali had been the father her children had needed, so how could she just abandon him and the tribe? Tayui stopped walking and turned around, looking over her shoulder to where she had come. She hated leaving and she hated the horrible sinking feeling in her stomach. She hated how much this hurt and she hated how she couldn't even cry. She shook her head and then continued walking, picking her way through the AniWayan lands in the lupus form.

Once she reached Dawali's home, she called out quietly: "Dawali? Chief? Are you there?" She could only hope he would answer.

<style>
.tay-winter .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tay-winter p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tay-winter b {color:#4c81d5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tay-winter{background-color:#f5f5f8; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... winter.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto}
.tay-winter .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread