I want you to make me feel
[html]
Ever since winter had arrived, Dawali would sit inside his hut during the day-time and ponder what to do. Often, his hands would work mechanically at some form of woven creation, if only to have something to do, and that was what he was doing when a familiar voice broke through to him inside. His structure was hardly solid, with many holes here and there, and it was not hard at all to hear her right outside. Quickly untangling his fingers, Dawali rose and exited his hut, with smile on his face to welcome her. However he quickly realized, upon studying her face for a little moment, that this was perhaps no friendly stop-by, but something else. Nevertheless, he smiled at her and acted as if no such realization had come to him, assuming that his assumptions were incorrect, as they often were. "Tayui! Come on in, if you want. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I hope you don't mind the mess." "The mess" was limited to the half-woven carpets and clothing littering the floor; they served for soft footing if no other purpose. With one russet arm he held the opening to his hut open, invitingly.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread