I want you to make me feel
[html]

She had never been able to let her friends down easy; she just didn't know how to soften the blow or make her words hurt any less. No matter how she phrased it, the truth would remain and she could never figure out how to re-arrange her words without changing the factual truth. She had come to Dawali to tell him the truth and although she tried to think of a good way to say it — was there even a good way to tell someone you were leaving? — she couldn't think of anything.

She looked away, trying to gather her thoughts, but in the end the result was the same: she would tell him the truth despite the heavy regrets that weighed down on her heart. She turned her gaze back the the Kalona, now unable to muster even a small smile. He had been there for her when she had asked, but it had been her mistake not to come to him sooner. This was her fault. She could not make amends.

"I am leaving AniWaya," she stated. But an annendum: "this has been my home for two years and you my Chief too. But my place is no longer here. I will be leaving to hopefully join Anathema, in Halcyon Mountain." She stopped, not wanting to overwhelm him. Certainly, he would have questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread