I want you to make me feel
[html]

In one aspect, he nearly wished to sigh with relief when she told him. Why, it was much better than what he had expected. What had he expected? Horrid news along the lines of Noir's death, more miseries following the Aston family. It seemed to him that this litter - it was cursed. Océane was gone, Attila seemed not to want much contact, Noir was dead and Claudius was a strange, strange child. Well, not a child any longer, but still. The Amara wanted nothing more than to see them all united again as they had been when the children were younger and he would teach them things their father should have taught them. But that was a year ago, and everything was different. He nodded. "We haven't spoken much, but I still feel like I know you, Tayui. I trust you know what is best for yourself, but know that you will be missed dearly." He hesitated. "Anathema... this is another new pack?" He had not yet heard of them. But the mountains.. they were to the north, were they not? Another distant pack he expected they would see little of. Distant friends were one thing, but he rarely visited Inferni anymore. If he had his facts straight, this Anathema pack would reside not far from them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread