I want you to make me feel
[html]

Tayui nodded, agreeing completely with Dawali’s statement. Oh, she knew him, too; not as well as she would have liked, but she understood him a bit. She liked to think that he played a special role in her children’s development, but wasn’t sure how to express this. Instead, she nodded quietly, accepting his words for what they were. It did not bother her to say that others were correct; she knew Claudius would have hated to admit it, but it did not damage or harm her pride in any way. She knew Claudius hated being wrong and loved to be the only one with the correct answer. It could get pretty annoying sometimes.

“I’ll miss you too, and AniWaya as a whole. I’ve lived here and experienced so much,” she replied. She felt like she was gushing. She wasn’t. “It’s strange to think I’m leaving, but I can’t stay. I need to go back to the mountain. Anathema’s a new pack being formed, with… different ideals. I just need to figure things out and I think this might help me.” She punctuated this statement with a sad smile, but a smile nonetheless. She would get the hang of these things soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread