I want you to make me feel
[html]
WC: 334
I have returned with a slightly longer post average. It is merely a crazy coincidence that SSWM seems to have started Wink

She didn't object him, and he hoped it was because she understood what was behind what he had said. They were not as close as they could have been - perhaps should have been - but there was a mutual understanding on some level, and they had both felt the impact of the different struggles of the Aston family in their own way. Naturally, Dawali could never understand the femme's position, nor would it be comparable to his own in his relation to them all, but something was there, and it did not necessarily need words. She spoke what he had said in a different package, mirroring his statement. He could see it was a loss to herself as well, but she would know better than him. He also knew better than to object grown females who had made up their minds. Nodding decidedly, he kept her eye contact and spoke calmly, though something in his mannerisms stressed his words. "Just know that you can always return here, as friend and family, no matter which pack you run with." It was important to him that she remembered what he told her, for he meant them.

The mountains, eh? It had to be north, then, for they were the only proper mountains he knew. Dawali did not like mountains, did not trust them, and hoped perhaps that they did not claim the higher grounds of it. Else it might become very difficult for him to visit. There was little to comment on it, really. "I hope they are not so different from us that I cannot visit, though?" Who knew, stranger things had happened. Often, though, visitors with family or friends in a pack were not denied. Perhaps if you were related to the wrong people, some might turn you down, but he had not experienced it so far. "Claudius... will he be going with you?" Claudius was grown now, but he was family, and he could just as much follow his mother as stay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread