Chasing Butterflies
[html]

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 646

Melee was glad to hear that her new friend was interested in visiting her home. She was sure that one day she would be able to show the male her home and introduce him to her family as her newest friend. She couldn’t help but giggle as he mentioned that he could navigate through caves. Was the black male even aware that some members of the pack lived in actual homes and not caves? Obviously not. The girl moved over to his side and made a drawing of a house in the snow. ”We don’t live in a cave Scowpius. Daddy got a nice place that looks like this.” She then pointed to the drawing. The pup was a bit uneasy when Scorpius could not remember the direction his pack lived in. This was not a good situation. What if it got later in the day and he did not know where to go to get back home. She would either have to spend the night with him outside of the pack lands or bring him back to Dahlia de Mai. She did not want her new friend to get in trouble just because he got lost. She looked where he thought was the right way. ”Awe you suwe that is the wight way?”

Melee lifted her head after her small bow and then looked to Scorpius who seemed to have a puzzled look on his face. She tilted her head as he asked why she was even doing that. To be honest, she did not even know herself why she was doing it. She just felt like it needed to be down. ”I did not know youw mommy is a leadew! That’s so cool! My daddy’s not a leadew. He’s just a nowmal membew.” The girl smiled, well before she tripped and began to roll. She watched as the black male bound over towards her, his eyes had the sign of worry in them. She shook her head and then allowed him to help her get back up on her feet. He was such a kind and caring wolf. The pup wagged her tail and ventured her muzzle out to lick him on the cheek. She was so happy that she felt like she could not contain her excitement. She pirked her ears up as he mentioned she should only have to bow her head if she beat him in a wrestling match. The idea sounded nice and she wanted to try out a round. Perhaps once they were done with introductions, they would be able to play wrestle until it got dark.

Melee never liked talking about her defect so she found it rather hurtful when others pointed it out instead of over looking it. She kept her unhappy face, even as he asked why she was looking at him the way she was. After a while of just looking at him, she emitted a sigh and then hid her defective paws. ”I dun like talking about them… I dun really like it and it is what makes me twip a lot.” She sat down on her back paws so he would not be able to look at them anymore. She was sure he would understand and would let the topic on it go. She just wanted to be able to play with the black male without him turning his attention to her defect every single time that it came into view.

Once the subject had been dropped and everything was back to normal, well normal in her case, she would lower the front half of her body while raising the back half into the air. She wanted to play with him. The day was still young and she did not want to waste any more time. She jumped around playfully and kept her eyes on her friend. ”Come on Scowpius, play with me.”

<style type="text/css">
.Meleefreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#caede6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #073163; }
.Meleefreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#073163; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b5cced; text-align:right;}
.Meleefreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Meleefreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#80b5e9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#073163; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b5cced; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Meleefreebeez-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Meleefreebeez-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #caede6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread