New horizons and sights for my eyes
[html]

December 9th! Halcyon Mountain. I made her injuries vague since I didn't know what Eris would do to her. XD

She was here again. She had not gone home, even after her confrontation with that bitch. She had gotten some nasty wounds to prove it, too. She didn’t think she’d make it all the way back to AniWaya, especially not like this. She was certain her wounds would soon become infected, too. She had licked the ones she could reach, trying to soothe them with her saliva until she could find someone to help her. Cour des Miracles was also too far away for her to find Alaine and she didn’t know else who to find. She didn’t even know if she wanted to find help anymore. She didn’t want to die – no, she knew that. That would be completely unacceptable if she wanted to exact her revenge. But the tiredness she had felt when speaking with Dawali had not gone away. Making these treks back and forth across Nova Scotia was hard for her alone.

She was so tired. She hoped she didn’t have a concussion, since that would mean her next sleep could be her last. She wasn’t even sure if luperci could get concussions; she had read it in a book about sports injuries (she wasn’t sure what a sport was, but she eventually figured it out) for humans.

She sighed and continued west, heading closer to Anathema territory. She had come all this way to join them and she wasn’t going to stop now.

<style>
.tay-winter .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tay-winter p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tay-winter b {color:#4c81d5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tay-winter{background-color:#f5f5f8; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... winter.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em; padding:251px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:394px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto}
.tay-winter .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread