Training seasons
[html]

The owl that seemed to be the companion of the wolf did what any owl or raptor would do. They were showing off that this was their terf and not Marahute’s. Niro didn’t have to know Low speech to understand the owl. Marahute’s only rebuke was to tilt her head for a second then turn around and spread her tail feathers. Niro knew that as a sign for ‘you are not worth my time.’ And she stayed that way. Niro shrugged at the man and smiled.

Nice to meet you Theodoric, Wynne

he said addressing him and the owl. He had never owned an owl so this intrigued him. He knew owls were carnivores just like the eagles were , and that they normally hunted at night, but he had never even come close to one.

No I was only training, but you did help her it seems. I’ve never really seen anyone else who’s hunted with birds before, is it a common practice where you come from? Do many have owls, or are there other birds!

He asked, in all his excitement… he forgot he was one that needed to be on the side of caution though the man did not seem like he would hurt him or at least wanted to hurt him. Niro started to wish he had his hawk with him now too, but he knew that the birds would destract mostly because Marahute and Tobias did not care much for each other.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

Messages In This Thread