Tales of old
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 250 OOC:Crappy lili ending EWWWWW

She was content sitting there in the quiet of her own thoughts, with his warm body to lean against. She watched the fire thinking about a life with her own family. She wondered if her parents were alive today, if they would ever think about settling down, especially if they had known about this place. It was so perfect, especially for her mother, who would still be able to train horses for others and trade them, something Liliana was doing now. That thought strayed though as Nayati spoke, she couldn’t help but feel that they should visit soon, but that was a silly concept, leaving in the middle of winter to treck to the great tribe, she was just so interested in meeting his family, and those in the great tribe. His words were lulling her though, and she was feeling her eyelids growing heavy, though she startled herself awake. She smiled sheepishly looking at Nayati.

I suppose my eyes are telling me that it’s best to get some sleep, so that I have the energy to deal with that stallion tomorrow.

She said, standing up, and bent to give him a kiss on his cheek.

Thanks for keeping me company I really did need it.

She said, putting her hand on his shoulder as she left him, hopefully not disappointed, though she didn’t know why he would be, then again she was already missing his company as she entered her own hut, to lay down and fall asleep.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread