Lyin' on the pavement with the misery on his brain
[html]

Big Grin

Tayui was "ancient"? She didn't look that old to her, but who knew. Naniko didn't know of very many wolves who had lived through the fires and resettled in the new lands, but if this wolf was older than her then perhaps she had done just that. "Naniko D'Angelo, though you already knew that. I was born in Chimera--have you heard of that place?" Her earliest memories were of that pack and place, though many of them had become slightly warped and faded over time. She could remember the creaky trees best of all.

"I haven't heard of Shadowed Sun before, but AniWaya sounds more familiar. I used to lead the pack Crimson Dreams, but took off. I just came back with my son Scorpius after reuniting with my sister and niece outside of the lands." That would hopefully explain to the older female why Naniko wasn't as familiar with these newer territories.

She had been scouting before and wanted to continue doing so, but wondered if the other wolf was too tired from her travels to want to walk. "Mind walking with me?" She pointed through the trees to the north of them. "It'll help us keep warm, too. We could head toward the caves and you could explain what your purpose is for visiting me today."

<style type="text/css">
.Nani_and_pup b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4ded7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0b2a22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nani_and_pup .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nani_and_pup p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nani_and_pup {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#493e30; border:2px solid #ffffa8; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3caeb3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread