Lyin' on the pavement with the misery on his brain
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

End with your post? :]

Well, if starting over was what Tayui wanted then it was what she would get. She wasn't particular about who wanted to join up with them as long as they were now willing to pledge their loyalty to Anathema and leave their other packs and groups in the past. Of course, the canines would always be welcomed back anyway if they went astray...so perhaps it didn't matter so much whether they left everything in their past completely buried. She would consider her packmates her family, her blood, and anyone who joined would be welcomed back if they ever left.

She nodded in response to the other wolf. "If you're looking for a place to shack up for good, our door's always open. I'd like to keep talking to you and, if you'd be willing, hear some stories about your life over the mountain. I don't meet many who know of my place of birth..and if you have any other information about those places that you would share.." That was a part of her past that she was interested in revisiting, most definitely. Naniko had lost her memory as a pup and could only vaguely recall details of her old packlands before the fires. She'd grown up in Clouded Tears for the most part.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread