Forced
[html]
300+
I seriously need to make myself a new table. Like. Seriously.

After his call, Strel stood silent, aware of the presence of the other man beside him. They had spent the night, and that was nothing new. "Spending the night" with someone was definitely not new. What was new was the other guy following him home, promised or not. It was.. new. Usually either Strel or the other would bolt afterward, or soon afterward, rather than stay. He was not sure at all how to act, so he acted the way he always did. But even that he could not do. He was still uneasy about Vigilante, considering what had happened months ago. And still Strel could not playact with this King as he could the pirate King. Still. He put on his courtier face and gave a mock bow, albeit it was more of an head and shoulders one rather than the full sweeping bow he would have given. That might have been taken for insubordination.

"Vigilante, I know it's kind of odd, but I have a request. This guy, Noss, he is.. he is looking for a sibling of his. I offered the hotel as a place for him to stay - temporarily mind - until he works stuff out with his sister." He paused, sending his lavender eyes to glance at the stranger. "I suppose I should offer myself as collaterol.. if he misbehaves, punish me for bringing him onto all our heads..," he finished with a warning glance to the other man, before looking back to the King with a look of pleading. To the point, it was not the best thing he had ever uttered. But maybe Vigilante would accept it? Noss didn't seem dangerous, but Strel was more unsure of how long the tribesman would stay more so than his danger level. It couldn't.. hurt to ask, right?

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread