Forced
[html]

But your tables are ish loverly~ <3

When their chief came, he addressed himself as the King. It was not an unknown term to Noss, but the way that Strel greeted him was. In their pack, if one showed complete loyalty to their chief during ceremony or request, they knelt on one knee and bowed their heads. To the secui-form king in front of him, he bowed his head with closed eyes--the way that Noss and his father greeted each other in passing, more the way of respect and not complete devotion--before returning the courtesy, as if he were performing a parley with one of the other packs. "King Vigilante. I am Noss of the Moon Tribe, chief-to-be of the Crescent Moon Pack." With the best of his control, he tried to not make it sound condescending, aware of where that had gotten him the first time. He had respect for leaders of packs, no doubt (unless for any reason they proved his respect undeserved), but even in secui form, the king in front of him held much the same presence as his father--disturbingly, eyes like his father--and so all prideful urges were pressed back.

His ears went stiff and he glanced from the corner of his eyes when he heard Strel give the conditions for his stay. Instantly, those eyes locked with his in warning, and Noss dipped his head, oddly wounded. Why should I be? He's only looking out for the interests of his pack. "I give my word of peace," he reaffirmed Strel's words, bowing his head low again.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread