Forced
[html]
short but i have nothing to say :x

Strel nodded at the King, knowing well that Vigilante was not the flamboyant leader that Jacquez had been. Maybe he ought to stop doing that bowing thing.. But that aside, there was little else the redhead to say to the King. He had offered himself as the collateral and as the one to whom blame would be sifted in case Noss did something stupid and beyond ridiculous. He doubted he would, but there was no point in risking the wrath of the leadership when he did not vouch for the stranger and the well being of the kingdom. "Of course, it would be my fault regardless if he did something," he said lightly, even though it was very much so not a light matter in the least. Security was a top priority thing, especially with young ones running around the lands. Why risk them? "I had hoped just to have him stay since it would be easier to get help from pack folk I know and be more convenient a place to return to if things... head south.."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread