Forced
[html]

I am sooooooo sorry for the wait! D: My life has been just.. ridiculous. 201 words.

The caramel-hued dog King thought the request was entirely acceptable, particularly with the given reasons. He trued the flamboyant man who had been the one to request his presence and who had offered the strange man a place to reside until he was able to find his sister. If there was anything that brought out an exceptionally soft part of him, it was the mention of being reunited with a sister or brother. Vigilante knew that there could be malicious intent between siblings, but it was still an entirely soft subject for him.

"You are more than welcome to stay in the hotel for as long as you need, and if you ever decide that you would like to become a more permanent member of the pack, please do call for me," he suggested. The dog mutt did not mind the idea of providing lodging for someone in need, but he felt that it would be important to mention this. If Noss ever chose to become a permanent member of the pack, Vigilante would like to know. He would be watching the stranger closely, if only the same way that he would any new member of the Miracles pack of misfits.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread