Distant
[html]

Ditto, but, uh....does that make us bad people...? :x And yes; Noss can be a cold-hearted bastard ^-^ Thank god Strel has that sarcasm, or he'd be driven to punching Noss's lights out. ... Correction, he might want to do that now >.> I feel terrible for having to rp as Noss T-T

Noss had not been expecting the slam of the table, but although his ears twitched, he dared not move his eyes from the stick. He was afraid that if he looked into those lavender eyes, his will would break; that was how far gone he was. "You didn't do anything," he conceded. "This is just how I normally respond." That wasn't a complete lie; it was how Noss responded normally...to people he considered outsiders. It was his way of separating those he cared about--whether it was in kinship or anger--from those who he felt like he didn't need to concern himself with. This was completely flawed logic, as he still had his promise, and the other male was Noss's only safe ticket to AniWaya, but... So many 'buts'...

The larger one being 'but he did care for Strel'.

"I've been here for a month. If you could ask for your favor and take me to AniWaya, I'll be that much faster out of your hair." Don't look up, don't look up, don't look up, he chanted in his head, a mantra that barely kept the true sting of his words at bay. But denying the truth from even himself was hurting him. Oh, moon curse it. I don't care how long I've been here. He hated that he was treating Strel like an outsider, that he was pushing it all away, that he was making Strel's voice sound the way it did. Because...he wanted that month and all its time to stretch on; he wanted to stay there... And since wanting was a dangerous thing, Noss saw what he was doing the best for the both of them.

Maybe...

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread