Distant
[html]
300+
weeee

His dry laugh echoed in the room, full of cloth though it was. He gave a dark look at Noss before looking at the needles on the table. "That's just horse shit," he cursed, fists still clenched as an odd smile was on his face. This was more like Noss, answering with attitude. It seemed much more appropriate. Why had he gotten used to that? The two of them were not looking at one another, both for their own reasons. The redhead had no idea why the loner male was not looking at him, but he did not care, not wanting to assume anything. But he himself did not want to look at him because he was afraid to see anger there, for something he had done - if he had done something of course. But Strel's smile faltered as Noss finished with his words, requesting - forcing? - Strel to pick a date.

Finally, the redhead looked at the other man, an odd look in his eyes. Was that pain in them or was it anger? "You.. want to leave?" he asked, not entirely surprised. It had been a while and Noss had been here for a long time. Surely, he must want to see his sister now. Strel straightened up, ears almost twitching back as his fists weighted down his arms at his sides. "You don't like being here?" he asked again, lavender eyes looked down at the sitting man. "Did I do something to offend you? Or do you think I'm keeping you here against your will?" So he had never pressed the other to leave. That was no big thing, right? "If you wanted to leave so damn badly, you should have told me sooner that you didn't want to be here." With me... Strel gave Noss a weak smirk, betraying his confusion, hurt, and insecurity of his own self.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread