Distant
[html]

Kind of short, 'msorry :x

Strel furrowed his brows, ears laying flat against his skull. Noss said no. No? How dare he! "Excuse me? No? No!?" The indignation in his voice was thick as he pressed himself against the wall, feeling the cold of the world outside on his back. A smart warrior would never have let the opponent back them into a corner like this, but Strel was never a fighter; his knowledge of tactics was limited to the most basic of instincts. The redhead gave another growl, watching the man kneel down before him and make a move to try and lift him on his shoulders. Strel could not contain himself then. If his anger had been greater, and if he did not care even a bit for Noss, then he would have easily kneed him in the face.

Strel dug his nails into the other man's shoulder, looking down at the top of his head. "The hell do you want!" he cried, shoving the other man away from him. "I said don't touch me!" The redhead soudned so very angry, so very pissy, far too much like a woman for his own liking. But his voice was low, not high. "You want to find your sister. Go. I am not stopping you, I'm not keeping you here," he repeated, a broken record. He did not want to hear what the tribesman wanted to say. Even if he heard it, he doubted he would comprehend it and actually listen to what the other man was saying.

<style type="text/css">
.princeoflove b {font-weight:normal; color:#872b84; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #da74d7; }
.princeoflove .ooc{text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#6a9ccf;text-shadow: none; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.princeoflove p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px; }
.princeoflove .border {width: 400px; border-bottom:3px double #7fb9e2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.princeoflove {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fffcd7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... flove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #7fb9e2; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#83bbe2; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px #657d8c; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread