Distant
[html]

*eyes own previous posts in various subjects* Not like I can complain on length of posts >.> Also, wait till the end of this post; sappiness warning Tongue DON'T READ AHEAD! XD

The digging in his shoulders might've hurt if Noss's winter coat were not so thick. He noted it, but whatever gentleness he might've shown in another circumstance was clouded by vexation. He was momentarily shoved away by Strel's arms, but he dove right back in to finish the deed. Wheras he would've turned away from any other upset wolf, he didn't care that the other man was throwing a tantrum. Moon, he couldn't handle tears or sadness from others at all, but he just wanted Strel's own anger to stop. He got the male wolf over his shoulder--with much protesting and wacking of arms on his back, which he knew he would feel later--as he walked them up to Strel's room.

Shutting the door, Noss threw Strel to the bed and pinned his arms there, forcing him to stay still. "But you are keeping me here," he growled out, the deep, infrasonic vibrations in his chest close to the rumble of an earthquake. "And I don't blame you for it. All I could think to do was try and get used to the fact that I wouldn't see you anymore, and you just had to completely blow it out of proportion!" He took in a deep breath and exhaled, looking off to the side with an exasperated face. "I'm not supposed to be here! I was supposed to find Ralla and go home. But you came along...! You're annoyingly straightforward, make everything into a joke, and overly energetic!" All the things he was supposed to dislike, and might've had it been anyone but Strel. "And I don't know why I don't care one bit! Look at me, Strel!" He was tired of trying to distance himself from the redhead; now he only needed Strel to reciprocate that. He no longer cared about what went on around them, only between. Moon knew what was going through his head, and only it could've explained this outburst. ...I'm starting to sound like a love-struck idiot, one part of him said, while the other retorted Because you are. Only knowing that Strel was there and that it was his wrists in Noss's hands reminded Noss that he was not dreaming and that he was about to make maybe the most foolish decision of his life. Why was he going to say it? Because I like all those bad and good qualities of his. Because there's no one like him anywhere else, and no one who could make me forget that I am a warrior so quickly. No one like him...

"Damnit, Strel; I love you!"

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread