Distant
[html]
300+
Strel takes a long time to convince + to confess.
Besides DRAG IT OUT. DRAG IT OUT.

Of course it did not affect the other man one bit. His strength was minuscule in comparison and Strel knew it all too well. Every man he ever met had been stronger than him; that's what he got for being a recluse. God, how he regretted not being more active outside. That was why he protested most soundly when Noss managed to get him across a shoulder as though the redhead weighed no more than a bolt of cloth. "You damned ass! Put me down!" he yelled, well aware he might disturb anyone already in the house and already asleep; he did not care. He was embarrassed! He was not some kid to just fling across a back and carry around. He had dignity! Okay, maybe not as much as that, but this was just too much. "Let me go, Noss! I mean it!" he threatened weakly, trying to run his nails up the other man's back in a vain attempt to free himself. Noss ignored it and Strel was stranded.

His attempts grew feeble but as soon as the other man threw him onto his own bed, did the redhead start his struggle once again. Trying to push up and away, Strel found his wrists forced down and clamped still. He was breathing hard, angry as he jerked his arms to try to pull his appendages free. What Noss said... reverberated in his head but the man did not comprehend a darn thing that he had said. He heard it, oh yes, but it just did not clicked, angry as he was. Stormy lavender eyes watched the other man's facial expressions, taking no pleasure from his frustration. It was all too much. He turned his head away and instantly Noss ordered him to look at him. He jerked his face back at him, lips curled down far.

As soon as Noss uttered those words, Strel's heart stopped beating. But then he realized it was just his anger forcing his blood to pound that much faster. He gave a barking laugh. "Love me?" he started, taking it all as a stupid, heartless joke. "How can you? We barely know each other!" he exclaimed, laughing at the absurdity of it all. "It's like you're laughing at me," added the man, harshly as his angry laughter subsided and he looked hurt and turned away. "Don't joke like that, that's some serious stuff to be saying to anyone." He didn't believe it, not for a minute. He almost stopped believing he could feel the same himself. Men had come and gone and few did anything to encourage him to believe love was possible. So he took this as a joke. Nothing more than a joke.

<style type="text/css">
.princeoflove b {font-weight:normal; color:#872b84; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #da74d7; }
.princeoflove .ooc{text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#6a9ccf;text-shadow: none; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.princeoflove p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px; }
.princeoflove .border {width: 400px; border-bottom:3px double #7fb9e2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.princeoflove {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fffcd7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... flove2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #7fb9e2; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#83bbe2; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px #657d8c; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread