Distant
[html]

0.0 Alright, dragging it out *cowers in a corner* (Not like I mind >.>/XD) *sighs* Now I have to put a 'Warning for M' in this thread too -w-'' Should I just do that for most of their threads, since their language and mannerisms aren't exactly 'classy'?

The minute those words were out of his mouth, deafening silence filled the room before Strel's laughter replaced it. At once, Noss was offended and angry and a whole mish mash of emotions that all centered in on a growing heat in his face. He felt like a young pup who just got rejected, and he did not like it one bit. Sighing, he lowered his head as he struggled to collect his thoughts, not without noticing how hollow the laughter was, or the crestfallen expression on the tailor.

"Does it look like I'm laughing? It's because I am serious," Noss continued. "I don't care how long we've known each other; I can learn more. Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to say that...?" Of all times, Noss chose then to be embarrased. Strel was upset and hurt, and his nerves decided then and there to make Noss blush. Damn him... Never had Noss been pulled in a thousand different directions; into an entirely different pace in the blink of an eye. Then again, he had never spoken so many emotions in one go, either. "Just...what can I do to make you believe me...?" Tell you that I won't chase after Ralla...? That I'll stay in Cours? What else? Because after those three words, Noss was at a loss of what else there was. It was as straightforward as one could get, and Strel didn't believe him. He felt terrible, now, after losing his control and realizing just how upset he had made the redhead. But realization dawned on Noss as he looked into Strel's distraught face; what he had earlier speculated as 'caring a little bit' was obviously a lot more. The Strel he knew, if he didn't like him more than a friend, wouldn't look so hurt if someone had joked about love...maybe. Then, another revelation came.

"Is it because we had sex?" Noss asked with an uncharacteristically worried face as his eyes snapped wide. Was that why he was so disbelieving? Did he think that Noss only loved him for that? Or was it really just as simple as what they knew about each other?

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread