So Far, So Good
[html]
OOC: Apologies for the late reply....

Slade wasn't always the best listener, with his mind constantly racing, and it was likely due to this that he got his superior's name wrong. However, his mistake was not pointed out, which would likely result in Slade either messing up again or correcting himself later on; either way, he would feel like a complete moron, but that was beside the point. The focus of the moment was that he was being asked to list the pros of his abilities, a question he mentally readied himself to answer; now that it was actually time to reply, he had to try not to stammer.

"Well," he began, "I’ve heard that this pack is about creativity; that being said, I’m a writer at heart, though I’m not able to actually write down what I have in my mind. If possible, I’d like to learn a way, if possible, for me to write; I’m not a Luperci." Realizing he was trailing off-topic, Slade paused and resumed on-topic. "I enjoy hunting; in fact, sometimes that’s when my best ideas come to me. I’m also willing to learn better skills in other creative fields, so I can be a better asset to your pack." Satisfied with this and hoping he didn’t have to explain for hours, he concluded, "I’m young and have a long future ahead of me, and I’d like to spend it in Cercatori d’Arte."

Slade lowered his head so he was mostly looking at the feet of his greeter, still intimidated but more used to the leader’s large presence. The fact that he was standing before an alpha lingered in the air, threatening to make him lose his voice and revert to the extremely submissive mindset he usually had around strangers, but he had to do his best not to think about it. Now was not the time to snap his jaws shut. He was almost certain that a bright new future was only moments ahead....

Table by Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread