Headache
[html]

IC:

The weather was getting colder. There would be a shortage of food, so Sankara needed food. And a shelter, fast. She didn't feel like spending another night in open field. She wandered through the forest in her lupus form, with her nose to the ground. Soon, she catched a scent. It was a rabbit, and by the smell, it was injured. That only meant something for the wolf. Food. She took a hunting stance and followed the smell making the lowest noise possible. When she was close enough she jumped over her prey, killing it instantly.

Sankara proceeded to take out some pieces of meat. Her stomach growled with the smell of food. But she had other plans. She grabbed the meat in her mouth and trotted towards a nearby rocky formation. She jumped over it and extended the meat for the sun to dry it. It would take hours for the meat to dry due to the cold, so whe surrounded it with some pine branches to avoid other animals to smell it while it dried, and jumped off the rock.

"Shall i tell Shawchert about this?"She said out loud. Now that she thought about it, it would be selfish to keep for herself that ability. Or at least what she remembered, what wasn't much. But her thoughts were disturbed by a group of crows, which flew towards her precious meat. 'Damn It!' she thought. She growled to the crows and jumped towards them. When the crows flew away she calculated the damages. The meat was on it's place, but now she would have to make guard. But she still needed to find a shelter...And the other pack members? she had to talk to them. 'Think Sankara, pack, food, shelter, pack, food...'

She sat on her spot and decided to make guard. The pack could wait. She wondered how was she going to find herself a place to pass the winter. She could find a small cave, or perhaps dig a lair...Wait, what about the old buildings in Thornsbury? Those seemed warm enough to pass the winter.

She looked to the sky.

There were many thinks that she had to think about before the winter came. 'What a headache'

OOC: Weeee!! another post! tell me if i make any mistakes!! BTW, does somebody know what's going to happen with the Art Presentation? Pleaste tell me!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread