Headache
[html]

OOC: Big Grin i'm not sure what you mean by the art presentation, if you can, pm me this and i'll see if i can help any ^^

Shawchert was playing his flute, it one of his usual songs, though he would gladly play them but he was making a new one, one that was soft and slow, it wasn’t in match of his mood which was lively and happy. He was walking thinking of how he wanted to play his flute, giving a few practice blows, to make sure it all sounded right, so those that heard him, would think that it was an amature playing it. That didn’t bother Shaw at all though. He had the urge for a new song and it was one like this so he wasn’t going to be worried by what others heard, though he did stop when he spotted Sankara sitting at the top of a hill, guarding something. He let his flute go, to dangle around his neck.

Oh hello Sankara, what’s going on?

He said, moving towards her and walking up the hill. He spotted the dead rabbit, and it seemed she was guarding it for whatever reason, he smiled, was she trying to dry the meat. She’d lay some of it across the rocks, and he looked back at her with a sad smile on his face.

I’m afraid it won’t dry in this weather my friend, you need a little help from fire to get it dried, would you like some help?

He asked, he didn’t blame her for not knowing… he’d learned the hard way when he was younger… drying meat in the freezing temperatures, was a very bad idea, it tended to freeze the meat more than it would actually dry it, and as cold as it was now, best thing was to have it be helped a little. He wouldn’t push himself on her though, his offer stood but she could deny it at any time as he wanted to make her life a bit easier… and it seemed that others didn’t want to. he stood watching her, waiting for an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300 +

[/html]

Messages In This Thread