Headache
[html]
OOC here: Hope you don't mind I'm joinin'! Big Grin I like people! XD she likes trees.

La la la la la....

Valinta idly sang to herself as she sat in her tree. She wasn't a singer like Sky, but the sounds coming out of her throat were passing fair. The small female, in Luperci form, as she spent most times in winter, was randomly doodling in her light leg fur with a stick. However glad she was that it wasn't an actual drawing, she still thought it looked slightly bad. Valinta was not a drawer.
Lifting her muzzle, Valinta smelled some meat. Climbing down from her tree, she walked towards the smell. Seeing Shawchert and someone she didn't know, Valinta smiled. Shaking some snow from her fur, as it had a habit of collecting while she was in the tree, she stepped towards the female. Hi! she said. I'm Valinta! What's your name? She looked at Shawchert and smiled at him, nodding her head respectfully. Hi Mr. Shawchert sir! she said to him. She sat down and then shook her head. There was still snow. She should ask someone about making a roof or something... If that was possible. She lived in a tree; there were definately enough materials, at least.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread