Headache
[html]

IC:

Shawchert and Sankara were heading towards the Hunting Lodge to prepare her meat. Sha was thinking on eating it all by herself, but her plans changed when Shawchert appeared. He had offered her his help, and she was glad that he did, so she made a mental note to share her meat with him. But suddenly someone else appeared. She was a b lack female, who got closer, almost wagging her tail. She had surely been attracted by her prey, which was getting colder as the sky turned darker.

Valinta, a nice name in Sankara's opinion.

"Hi Valinta, I'm Sankara..."

Shawchert spoke for her and told her where were they going. Sankara spoke again, but in a more respectful tone, but still unsure of how should she adress her superior now that she saw Valinta's reaction to him.

"Shawchert is trying to help me with this meat" She pointed it "I spaced up and thanks to him my meat is saved from being sverely frozen...as well as me." She let out a small chuckle and lowered her gaze childishly. She was still a teenager at all, even though her size told something else.

She let Shawchert lead the way, but before giving two steps she turned towards Valinta's direction. "Come with us, i don't think that the weather gets better anytime soon."

She turned around to follow the male's steps, her kill in her mouth, pondering about the idea of wood carving. Even thought she found drawing easyer to her, woodcarving was the next thing in her list of skills, and the was thinking on improving on said skill. The day she was accepted in the pack she remembered Shawchert saying something about wood...maybe...

"By da way Hawshert, i wemember that wou said homeding 'bout woodcarving, wat do wou 'now about it? she managed to say with the piece of meat still in her mouth. She almost facepalmed herself. Yes, pretty childish on her part.

OOC: No problem Haley! you are all welcome! and i like trees as well!! X3 BTW i hope that you all had a happy holyday with family, and FOOD!! and Shawchert...what do you think about the art show proposition?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread