Headache
[html]
OOC here: I do love food! And my holidays were happy! I got a snuggie! Its MAGICAL!

Valinta shrugged. She was just going to go back to her tree after seeing what the smell was, but when invited to, decided to tag along with Sankara. Walking along beside her, she looked around. The other girl was tall and looked very strong where Valinta was tiny and... not so strong. She also seemed nice. Perhaps a friend in the making!
Sankara's a pretty name. Valinta stated matter-of-factly. I like it. she added. The girl mumbled something about woodworking as she carried the meat. It would have been easier if Valinta or Shaw had carried it, as they had hands at the time being, so that Sankara could talk or something, but Valinta wouldn't offer. She knew to not make for someone else's food unless they invited her.
They were going to the hunting lodge, where Valinta had gotten her precious bearskin. Maybe she could find some other things while they made the meat... non-frozen, or whatever. She didn't really know what to do, and they were getting farther and farther away from her tree as they walked so.... Valinta's ultimate conclusion was that she'd tag along.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread