Headache
[html]

The trip to the Hunting Lodge was mainly silent, excepto for Shawchert , who asked her about woodcarving and what did she want to know, and Valinta's compliment. She managed to say an understandable 'later' before shutting her mouth for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived, Shawchert left both females alone to go and prepare the meat. Meanwhile she eyed Valinta, and moved closer to sit next to her. The smaller, b lack female intimidated her a bit, probably because she looked older that herself. She opened her mouth to say something a couple of times to say something, but closed it inmediately. She didn't have any idea about what to talk about, so she rolled on her belly and looked at her surroundings. The place was cozy; much warmer than outside. That made her wonder...

"Valinta, does it snow here? i mean, i've barely seen snow in my life, so i'm wondering how does it look like."

She made a pause, and suddenly shifted to sit in her hindquarters "Oh, by the way, thanks for the compliment."

She looked at the other female with a smile --a wolf smile-- in her face. Then she eyed the place where Shawchert disappeared.

"I don't know you, but i'm getting hungry" she wishpered. And as if he had been hearing, Shawchert emerged with the meat in his hands. He told her that he would show her the place where she would be living. Shawchert walked off towards some stairs and went upstairs. There were some rooms on the upper part of the building.

"You mean that i can stay here?" She looked around. There was some stuff spread all over the place. Maybe she could find some interesting stuff, as the pencil kept back there in the forest. Shawchert was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room expectantly. She looked at him, wanting to run and hug him in one of her inner emotional outbursts. But she contained herself and instead wagged her tail as she sat on her hindquarters.

"Thank you Shaw! err...Shawchert...I think that this will make a great place to keep my artwork!" She said while walking towards him. "I like it! now...what about that meat? it's not too much, but we can share it!" She turned towards Valinta, giving her the same shy yet warm smile than before. She sat down, waiting for the other two to tell her what they thought about her invitation

OOC: My apologies for posting so late.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread