Two years, and the fire grows - birthday feast
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 214 OOC: Smile

Liliana was wrapped up in everything, and when the announcement was made about what the cause was, Liliana couldn’t help but feel joyful over it all. Their second birthday? She was apparently older than the pack itself, which made her think some more, and listened as Dawali spoke until he was done. The food smelled delicious, though before she was able to go ahead, she felt a squeeze on her arm and looked up. A wide smile creased across her face.

Oh Nayati, yes, I was actually thinking of getting some food. You must read minds.

She said with a wide grin at the man. Her tail wagged happily, as the moved to where the food was being served.

Did you get to see the dance, or did you just get here?

She asked, looking at what there was being served. There was so much, she couldn’t figure out what she wanted first, she looked at the fish sniffing it, she’d had some before, but that was when she was a pup and she knew she had not been a fan then, she turned to some of the other foods, and finally took some venison. It was something she was use to, though she would try something else later if she was hungry still.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread