Manly sewing
[html]

WC:??? OOC: Big Grin Added to the ending...

Niro chuckled as Strel mentioned popping pups out quickly. He thought of his own girls, and how they had been convieved… the night he had lost his virginity. He nodded as he mentioned the pups that had been born just this year.

Yes and I have contributed to that lot there I suppose.

Thinking proudly of his own three little pups who, though they didn’t live with him he still loved them very dearly. He hadn’t thought that strel knew nor cared but he had to say it. He wasn’t hiding his family from anyone and would never do so. Upon mentioning Marahute Niro shook his head.

Mmmm… Not really that…

And as a great entrance he heard the greeting of the bird as she flew in. Marahute flew in the open door. The bird was quite massive, a golden brown colored female, twice the size of Tobias, who now hopped back, defensively. Marahute dropped something by Niro and landed on his shoulder. He looked down to see a nice, fully intact rabbit. Well almost fully. Marahute wasn’t the cleanest of hunters. The bird on Niro’s shoulder gave Strel a look, one thait stated she didn’t like him right now and he’d better not try anything stupid.

She’s more likely to be noticed than him.

Niro finished as the bird settled on his shoulder. He said, then cocked his head when Strel mentioned pigeons. He was more of a raptor trainer, though the man had a good idea.

Yes i've been thinking about messenger birds, though i was thinking more along the lines of kites or other hawks, but i suppose pigeons are good enough as well. I just never cared much for seed eating creatures.

Niro shrugged. He would think about using the fat lump of a bird, but he knew that the hawks had more wit than the pigeons, which meant it made things harder to teach them because they were smart enough to want to act on their own and not by just what they were taught.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread