ain't nothin' gunna break my stride
[html]

Sorry it took me so long, I got caught up in the holidays! :x I hope they aren't supposed to know China is here, Alaine! Lmao. If it's wrong, lemme know I'll change it! I just couldn't remember. :> WC: 367

"Come over, lovey! Sit with us!" called China to the dark girl as she placed an arm around Sage's waist. "Say, what's your name? That's some lovely dark fur you've got there." China cooed.

Sage leaned into her sister's embrace, touching her own cheek to her sister's briefly.

She watched with yellow eyes as the stranger drew closer, declining Sage's invitation. The sandy Lykoi girl gave another friendly smile, accompanied by a slight nod, taking no offense to the dark jackal's refusal.

The haze once again interrupted Sage's thoughts, as she pondered idly over trivial information, the high momentarily overwhelming her. She turned her head slowly to her left, appreciating her surroundings fully. Sage's eyes widened, realizing she might be hallucinating now; visuals were rare with the herb, and instantly she was worried.

In front of her was a beautiful girl, with golden hair and eyes the same color, a red, heart-shaped mask framing her face. No, that couldn't be her... Sage thought with a shake of her head, squinting eyes trying to make out the shape clearly. But there it was, clear as day and not wavering.

"Sepirah Lykoi, isn’t it, love?" The pretty woman asked, and immediately Sage knew.

Her eyes widened and she gasped. Sage jumped to her feet excitedly and ran to greet her sister, disbelief still clear on her face.

”Clover isn’t it? It’s good to see you. How have you been since the meeting?” the now-named Sepirah questioned Clover, but Sage had tuned her out.

"CLOVER!" she shouted as neared her. She pulled her other sister into a full-forced hug, unbearably excited. "Oh, I've missed you so!" she exclaimed, releasing her from the embrace and taking Clover's free hand into both of hers. "How've you been?! Have you found Daddy yet?" she asked, intense eyes staring into her sister's slightly darker, and definitely prettier ones.

<style>
.sagepot-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.sagepot {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sagepot b {color:#8e891e; font-weight:medium;}
.sagepot {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... epot-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:196px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#71b007; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px dotted #71b007;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread