ain't nothin' gunna break my stride
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Dropping Sepirah from here. Have fun Big Grin SSWM: 446

Sepirah watched as the three sisters were reunited with each other. She remembered that Clover had the same last name as she did though wasn’t quest sure of her relation to the coyote. She looked to them as she smiled. It was nice to see the family trio back together again, but now it was as if the dark princess felt as though she didn’t belong here. She didn’t want to ruin the little family reunion by just standing around looking like an idiot. Even Sage seemed more interested in her sister rather than the jackal coming to meet the newcomers. Now that he duty was done she figured it was for the best that she was on her way. She still had to check around the borders. She figured she would be able to get her rounds done before she headed home to catch up on her sleeping. The jackal moved to the side, wondering if she would be able to slip out without them even noticing she was trying to leave. She then turned her gaze back when Clover explained to her that the other two coyotes were he sisters. The dark girl couldn’t help but give a small bow. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you both. I am Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi.” She paused for a moment before turning her attention to Clover’s sisters. ”And you two lovely ladies are?” She knew they were sisters but she was more hinting at asking for their names. The masked jackal would then watched as they moved aside to catch up on old times. Now was probably the best time to head out.

Sepirah was glad that she was able to meet some more of her relatives, even if only for a brief moment. She smiled to the threesome as she rose to her feet. ”Well it was a pleasure to meet you all, but I have a patrol to you. I’ll catch up with you all later.” With that, the dark princess turned her back and began to head for the borders. She knew this was going to be boring, but she was looking forward to rest up a bit during the day. Because of her duties and constantly leaving the pack, she had been getting less sleep than she would have liked. The jackal came up to the borders and began her rounds. She hoped that the other three were having a good time together. She would have to catch them individually around the pack lands so that she would be able to get to know them better. Until then, she stuck to her duties and tried to get some more sleep.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread