Light of Sagittarius
[html]

Short >.>

She heard his voice before she saw him, and when he shifted, she was happy that her vision did not reappear, nor did she have any fear of him. No...that was a lie; she did fear him, a little. But she also feared her brother and father in that sense; it was the respectable fear of what one could not know. "I came to wish you a happy birthday," she said bluntly, smiling brightly while coming closer. His tone was sad, and she had seen his reaction when they last parted. It had saddened her, too, to hear what Kemo thought of himself. I should've never told him about that accursed vision, she admonished herself. All it had done was make him worry, and make her worry as well.

"Where've you been, Kemo? It's been ages." She said it all in her kindest voice. She may not have seen the white male for awhile, but she felt as if she had known him for much longer. It was a special kinship. "I came to give this to you; it's your gift," she said while gently reaching out to touch his hand and guide it to the staff. She was actually afraid if he would turn her away, or if he would still be saying things that she only blamed herself for. Out in the winter snow that covered the ground, they both blended well into their element, the winters back in the Moon Tribe harsh and hardy. Only the bright beads, paint, and brand stood out to mark her, and only Kemo's birthmark. She noticed him as she had noticed him the night he had first shifted. While she had thought him a handsome wolf from the beginning, seeing him in his optime form gave her a sense of equality to him; a sense that he was as gifted from the moon as she. "Kemo... Tell me what's really wrong," she pushed, the strain too much. It was a vivid memory, that vision. Red snow and dark light; the growl of the hunter in silence. Bu her fear was all grounded on speculation, as of yet. It had been so hazy that no definitive signs could be taken from it. So why had she told Kemo? Why had she put the idea into his head of the terrifying vision? "You remember what I told you, right...? That vision's nothing to worry about."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread