Light of Sagittarius
[html]

"You're not bothering anyone," she said adamantly. "This isn't our territory; unless you cause trouble, there's no problem. Chief Dawali is very kind and fair." After giving Kemo the staff, Ralla was pleased to see his face light up. It had elicited the response she had hoped for, and it was all worth it to see her friend's smile blossom. He wielded it with surprising dexterity, and Ralla watched as she was reminded of the performance the night before. She had felt so alive with those raging flames, and now all she could do was envision Kemo's pelt shining agains the fires that they had once shared on their journeys; an ephemeral memory.

"You haven't done anything, Kemo. I told you; that vision is still unclear. It could mean so much, and it didn't necessarily have any implications to you." That was stretching the truth a little... Visions came at times in the night where the moon shined its light in the darkness, and having Kemo's first luperci shift during that vision had been far too much a coincidence. But! "I'm sorry that I reacted the way I did, Kemo. It just surprised me. Whatever you can do, I'll forgive you," she said gently, believing every word. She honestly didn't think that whatever wrong Kemo could do--although he had done none to her--she would be able to forgive. Ralla's naivete was curious that way.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread