Light of Sagittarius
[html]

Congrats Big Grin

The more time wore on, the more philosophical Kemo began to sound. It wasn't as if she opposed the change in attitude; she only wished she knew what was going through his head. And she supposed he had a point; everything in the world was slowly killing them all. It was, in her opinion, a depressing way to look at life, but truth was rarely as sugar-coated as she might've wished. Life is short; eat dessert first... I've heard that, but I guess... I've tried to look at things more of a gift than a curse... His nickname for her made her laugh a little, lightening the mood, and her smile grew ten times wider when he conceded to not pushing her away anymore. It felt like a huge weight lifted from her shoulders when he told her that he wouldn't worry about it for the moment, and she hoped that he at least felt better about himself. After all, if he still felt as if he were a danger to her, it would show in his actions, and it would be as if there was always a giant boulder hanging over their heads.

"I appreciate that very much, Kemo," she said, referring to his concern for her safety. More than you know. "Thank you for worrying about me. We'll just have to worry and be strong for each other, okay?" She didn't, at the time, fully understand the fully gravity of those words either, or what they could be interpreted as. When he asked her what she wanted with the strange leaves and gave the rolled-up paper with them in it to her, she held it by the non-burning end. Given his explanation and the logic that yes, everything was technically bad for you, she would feel a little presuming to just snuff out the smoking leaves. That, and they were his, so it'd just be rude... Instead of doing what she originally intended, she sniffed the leaves again, was hit with another wave of dizziness, and handed the thing back to Kemo. Not for me, then... "I guess I'll skip it, then. Hey, Kemo; want to hunt?" Celebrations were typically held with dancing and singing and feasts, but Ralla had neither the resources to perform such acts--other than telling the stories, which she doubted would be appropriate at the moment--and she thought that maybe hunting would suit Kemo's tastes better. She didn't know it for sure, but it was worth a shot. That way, they could kill two birds with one stone; dinner, time spent together, and celebrating over the meal at the end. No matter what, she was set on showing Kemo that she was thankful for his birth, and that she was glad to spend it with him.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread