Light of Sagittarius
[html]

I like to keep people on their toes >:3 At first I had thought 'hey, maybe I can make her just crush the thing in her hand to snuff it out, with her still smiling' but then I thought that a) it was a little out of character and b) um...that would sound too much like a Howl's Moving Castle moment >.> (obscure reference, but I know what I'm talking about -w-) Btw: i hereby give you permission to pp Ralla a little in this thread to help you speed things along. That way it doesn't sound so choppy when they try to do stuff >.<

Ralla's ears perked up when Kemo confirmed that he would hunt with her. Of course she had hunted solo many times to feed herself on her journeys, but hunting in a pack; that was how wolves were meant to survive. His words trailing off worried her again, but he just turned his head and began to walk. She wondered if she should ask further, but rememberd how she had reacted to him when he had done the same. Instead she bit her lip and began to follow. He'll tell me what he wants to when he wants to. As he walked, she noticed that he was more confident in his strides. The again, she remembered that since they had met, the blind wolf had always seemed confident. And then she noticed the whiteness of his pelt compared to hers; the red paint was still there, and would be a giveaway to any prey that they would even come close to. "J-just one second, Kemo." Thanking the moon he couldn't see--admonishing herself for that at the same time--she point blank rolled around in the snow, rubbing her body down into the ground as if she were a pup again playing with a sibling. Being blind, things like color didn't concern Kemo. But their prey would be able to see her if she didn't at least try to rub the stuff out. As she packed the snow into her fur and ran her fingers through thoroughly, the ice melted from her body heat and became water, making some of the paint stain the snow red. At first it terrified her again; it was exactly as her vision had seen it. But...was that really the worst? Was that really the vision? If it was, she would be grateful that all she was doing was coloring the snow with non-permanant ceremony paint...

By the end of her session, since she didn't want to soak water through all the way to her undercoat--and thereby cause her to freeze--there remained a slightly reddish-pink hue to her fur. It wasn't as bright or noticable as before, so it would have to do. Quickly she caught up to walk beside her companion. "Sorry about that... And concerning what I'm in the mood for, it is your birthday. But then again, the choices are slim now that it's winter..." It wasn't such a despairing statement as one of fact. Their best chances would be rabbits or the grouse that were still nesting about. She had seen some goats nearer Cour des Miracles and Crimson Dreams, but she felt as if that were too close to their hunting grounds. And then there were the wapiti that were trapped in the AniWayan fence. She was a tribe member, so she could freely hunt there. Could Kemo...? Well, if she helped fell it, it would be hers, too... But they were so large, the best they could gte would be a small doe. Come to think of it... "Kemo, not to be rude, but how did you hunt before...?" She felt as if that should've been an obvious question to ask, but she couldn't remember if she had already done so or not. "Other than that, just...remember what we had back in the Moon Tribe during winter. The game's pretty close up here; just different species."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread