Light of Sagittarius
[html]

OOC: Haha it's ok, I am late with mine too Big Grin

Kemo dug in the moment he could hear her taking bites out of the meat, the two wolves far too focused on their meals to talk while they ate, which so many were used to doing before their time. When the meal was finished, Kemo had noticed they had both finished the entire carcass, leaving nothing but bones and gristle. He sighed and laid back against the ground, the snow not bothering him thanks to his thick winter coat. "What a meal." He laughed with her, patting his stomach happily as he laid back against the snow, staring up at the sky before him in between paws, though nothing would ever penetrate his own personal darkness.

"I have to say, I haven't had this much fun since I was a pup, Thank you Ralla. This is the best birthday I've ever had and the most fun I've ever had on a hunt." He laughed, trying to frame the setting sun in his paws so it looked like he was holding it, though it was a futile effort as the sun didn't give off any sort of sound or scent to locate it. The afternoon was wonderful, perhaps the best day he had ever had in his life, the only other day on par with this would have been the day his father allowed him to hunt on his own for the first time. Sadly and ironically, that was also the worst day of his life..the day he had lost everything of his old life and family.

One thing he could lock on to however was her face, so when she complimented him, he rolled to his side and did just that, smiling widely. "Thanks, I told you I could hunt blind, impossibility of nature? I have proven you wrong!" He laughed, which helped him irk away the sadness that had been settling in. "You were amazing though, have to say, I wish I could have seen you. From what I've heard, however, you are very fast and very vicious." He turned onto his back and stared up at the pitch black, everything. "I would definitely love to have you with me on a hunt, we would be well fed for the rest of our lives." He sat thoughtfully for a moment, then a smile returned. "In all seriousness though Ralla, thank you."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread