Light of Sagittarius
[html]

OOC: Last posty, this thread was a lot of fun ^^ Also I'm so glad you picked up on that joke about him getting closer and closer XD I know you like to do closing posts, so I left it open for you Smile

Kemo laughed and laughed when she finally recovered from his shocking little joke and began to chase him. He could only remember having this much fun when he was only a pup, running and tagging the other pups of the pack and the adults as well when they joined in, but never had he had so much fun with a female as he always seemed to with this one. He couldn't run nearly as fast as he normally would have been able to, but even then he knew it was a futile effort. He was fast, yes, but nowhere near as fast as the long legged built for speed Ralla was, laughing as heard her dainty paws clapping against the ground behind him as well as at the thought of him telling her about her long legs, knowing she would prolly get so mad at him for that.

He always had something to tease her with, but of course he didn't see why she didn't like her long legs. Look how fast they made her. He laughed as he suddenly heard her matching his speed, throwing more into his strides. She may be built for speed, but he was taller, so he could put more distance and less energy into his strides. It was a small advantage, but in situations like these, advantages were key. The moment he heard the tree clunk and felt a furry missile smack into his side, he knew that advantage was for nothing, letting his body go limp with shock as he rolled and rolled with her, landing in a heap quite a distance away.

He laughed and laughed as he jumped up to his paws again. "Ha? That was impressive, I have to admit, but you haven't gotten away from me that easily." He juked at her suddenly in an effort to get her to jump, laughing at whatever the result. This was about to be a fun night...

With one last smile, without warning, he took off after her, smiling and laughing the entire time as he tried to catch up and tag her. The game went on well into the night, the mantle of IT being passed from wolf to wolfess and back several times during the game, Ralla of course showing off her impressive acrobatic moves and Kemo not doing too bad for a blind wolf, until they both began to tire from the meal and the day's events. Whenever Kemo looked upon this day, he would always smile remember it as, the best birthday he ever had so far, though he hoped there were many more to come with the ivory wolfess.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread