Light up the night
[html]
ooc;; I realise i suck like... sooo bad right now! I am so sorry for holding this up! <333

His heart felt warm as he looked round at his siblings. He had always maintained the thought that he would go and look for Shiloh once he was settled, but he never seemed to have settled. So when she had turned up at the borders with the scent of their father faint on her fur and the scent of coyote a little bit strong, Saul had been puzzled. But she was back and she was safe and really, that was all that mattered to the boy. Green eyes watched his hunk of meat slowly dripping into its own juices and his stomach worked hard at a long and hearty growl. A chuckle escaped the young boy as he looked at his brothers and sister. They appeared to be getting along great- but then again, after all they'd been through why would they fight. Cinnamon backed ears were distracted by Ascher's enthusiastic response to his mention of building a house.

"I'd love your help Asch. I'll give you a call. And both of your help would be good as well."

Saul added on the end as his contrasting siblings piped up that they would like to help. Saul offered his little sister a chuckle as she fretted about getting a splinter, but he wondered how serious she actually was. Saul hadn's missed his youngest brothers remark about his trip to Halifax and he made a mental note to question his little brother about it later. But Gideon was speaking once again and Saul gave a soft chortle at his comments about more Stormbringers around the area. There was already the four siblings, plus their aunt and their new cousin. How many more could they get in this pack? Of course, it was big enough for all of them but how many of them would get in before inbreeding started? A shudder ran through his spine as he thought on that for a moment before choosing to answer the dark boy.

"How many of us do you reckon there are? And how many do you think Conor would accept into Dahlia?"

Saul laughed before moving to take his meat from the stick. It was hot and he had to pass it from hand to hand for a moment before it was just cool enough to handle with one and eat with the other. It was soft as butter and had just enough blood remaining to be classed as food to the wild animal. Saul sank back on his haunches, listening to Ascher ask about their gifts and Gideon speak about moving out to the east. Nayru lived out there, as Gideon mentioned. Saul wondered how long it would be before the two of them officially got together- they were already halfway betrothed anyway, they might as well make it official. Soon he might have actual niece's and nephews running about them place. Of course, Melee and Range were his niece and nephew, but there would always be a bit of them that wasn't Stormbringer. He chuckle softly to himself as Shiloh asked about Nayru.

"Getting jealous there Shi?"

Saul murmered from his backseat pass in this family gathering. Shiloh spoke again, directing her words towards thier gorging brother. Of course, Saul had had a picnic with his brothers before and knew what a pig the black boy could be. He laugh and threw a bit of raw meat at Gideon's head, hoping it would hit him before the boy caught it. Of course, Shi would be mad if there turned out to be a food fight so Saul ducked his head with a demure smile and held his hands wide to show he had no more food. Lets be civilised here, for once.

word count;; 621

"speech" "speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread