In search of friends and firelight
OOC: I haven't specified where exactly Nian's head towards... Just write an entry post and I'll have him come find you. I'm just looking for Nian to meet some new people and maybe tell some tall tales about his exploits that day. Smile

The yellow and dark-grey luperci meandered through snow towards the village, where he could see light from the fire at its center casting a hazy glow in the sky. Grinning, he quickened his pace so that he could get closer to the firelight. It wasn't extremely cold out at this point, but he had been walking around most of the day exploring the land of the AniWaya. It was how he spent most of his time now, learning the land and figuring out the quickest ways to get from Point A to Point B, often in the most inventive and fun ways he could discover. While this gave him a good idea of how to get around, it had also left him feeling really tired, and so now he looked forward to a warm fire with great anticipation. Stopping just inside the village bounds, however, he stopped and looked around, sniffing the air to see if he could catch the scent of anyone else nearby. A warm fire sounded great, sure, but even better than that would to be find some people to talk to. In his eagerness to see every inch of land he could, Nian hadn't been interacting with his new tribesmates as much as he would have liked. Catching a likely scent, he began to move in the direction of whomever it might belong to.

Messages In This Thread