In search of friends and firelight
[html]

sorry for the wait :o

Nian stated that he'd rather build his own home, and Theodoric nodded in response. He admired the fellow's desire to create his own living space. The Gatlvska was a weaver, not a builder, and tackling such a project was beyond his skill. Theodoric had been grateful that a hut had been empty when he arrived; doubly so when it required only minor repairs. "Best of luck to ye'. Come 'n find me if ye' need an extra hand." He didn't know how much of a help he could be, but experience said that an extra set of hands on a project site was never remiss.

Nian's rank was not one that Theodoric had heard before. Likely, he would have trouble remembering the full rank title, but he would at least be able to remember that Nian was a scout, or a scout-to-be. "Yea, I've only been 'ere a few months," the grayscale male replied as the conversation shifted. "I'm from Edinburgh originally. It's a big ole' city north and across th' sea." A rough description of his hometown, but about as accurate of one as most needed around here. And, truth be told, a more detailed description would revive the homesickness that he was just -- and unexpectedly -- beginning to feel. "What 'bout you?"

<style type="text/css">
.theocastles b {font-weight:bold; color:#7B866E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.theocastles-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.theocastles p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.theocastles {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#E1E9EB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oscots.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #80ADB3; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#79AAB1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread