Fireflies in the sky
[html]

I have no good reason for taking so long to reply to this. SORRY. ; ; <333 ilu though. WC: 332

It was always fun to see peoples' first reactions to the drug; this boy had clearly never been around any type of drug. Maybe not even alcohol, she thought with a small, gentle laugh, meant only for herself. Of course she would not make fun of Gideon for being such a novice. After all, there was a first time for everything. Hers had just been, mostly, much sooner.

”I suck on it?” he asked, unsure.

The earth child smiled kindly as he fumbled a bit with the joint, nodding her encouragement. The boy inhaled, and seemed to immediately react to the smokes burning and that irresistible urge to cough. She leaned towards him as he doubled over in a coughing fit, her small fingers resting lightly on his shoulder, then patting his back briefly, her soft words hopefully assuring him.

”I’ve never smoked before…is it supposed to be like this?" Gideon said, seeking reassurance for the sensations in his chest.

"It's okay, love, that's all very normal. It's easy to get over the coughing when you feel so delightfully free and light afterwards." she said with a friendly smile, her voice dreamy and airy, trying to make him understand that he only coughed because he'd never done it before.

"Why do you smoke it?” the boy asked curiously, apparently not yet feeling its effects.

With another gentle giggle, the girl replied: "Give it a few moments, Gideon, you'll know when it happens." The earth child hoped he had inhaled properly, but judging from the handsome ebony man's coughing fit, he had done it just right.

"I'm a little surprised you've never tried it before," she said lightly, a grin on her face as she reached out and squeezed his arm briefly. "Why don't we take a walk?" she suggested, yellow eyes glancing prettily up to the sparkling stars, gently pulling his arm and beginning to move her feet, hoping he would agree.

She didn't really know exactly where they were or where they would go, but it didn't really matter.

<style>
.sage-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-z29 b {color:#120A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-z29 {background-color:#A86D31; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sageriver.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D2F10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread