Chasing Fireflies
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: You call that short? I'm going to have to up my game >_<

Delwyn loved the snow. His thick fur meant that he wasn't going to get cold any time soon, and its pure-white pattern meant that he could be a ghost, invisible and inaudible, if he chose to be. And then, and he didn't put much stock into the idea, maybe his love of snow came from his most innocent days. When he was a tiny ball of fur and energy playing in the snow was one of his earlier memories. Before he grew. Before he left.

He hadn't been back for very long now. Maybe a week? He still grumbled over his encounter with Jefferson now and then. But time heals all wounds. Except, perhaps, for his ragged scar across his chest: from his jawline to his foreleg. That wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. For what is worth, Delwyn didn't plan on leaving again either.

A flash of moment. A rabbit scampered by in a huff. He got close enough that Del could have probably wrapped his powerful jaws around its neck without too much trouble. But he wasn't that hungry. Instead, he found himself curious as to what could have scared the thing so much. It wasn't exactly a difficult chore to follow the rodent's tracks back the way it came. Cresting a mound of snow, he saw exactly what he was looking for: a source of disturbance. Another wolf. He examined her warily for a moment, unsure whether she was in the mood for company: she seemed to be seething in annoyance at the moment. Ultimately, Delwyn's curiosity won out.

"Hey there" He called, his voice a deep baritone that he hadn't entirely gotten used to yet, "Having fun?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread