Chasing Fireflies
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Sorry 'bout the delay >_< Christmas time has me all frazzled.

Delwyn watched with slight amusement as the other wolf painstakingly shifted her outward emotions from annoyed to pleasant. He supposed introductions were in order, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm Delwyn, son of Pendez and Xeris." He cast his eyes skyward for a moment, taking time to consider his options. A bitter wind cut through the trees, the gray sky and white ground making the world seem colorless and dead. After a moments thought, he asked,"So... what exactly is it that has you so bothered?"

Glancing around the female, he could see signs of... difficulty navigating the snow. Large imprints where she sank unexpectedly. Broken ends of twigs which would have snapped without warning, having been impossible to see prior. Without thinking, his muzzle broke into a boyish grin, his blazing-orange eyes sparkling with energy. "I'm guessing you don't like the snow very much, do you?"

A touch of his puppyhood charm touched through him, perhaps due to being home, or finally having a pack of his own again. Forgetting for a moment that he was supposed to be acting like an adult; composed, reserved, mature; he added, "Maybe we could go exploring?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread