Chasing Fireflies
[html]

Merry Christmas!! Do not worry about it one bit. I'm way backed up in replies myself. D: 3+

Though Delwyn did nothing to try and hide the fact that he was still barely past being a pup,Tala was glad that he wasn't trying to rush past it. Growing up involved this part of life, being stuck between with the mentality of a pup but the body of an adult was hard. She had still been wandering with her mother at that point, but she lost her shortly after. It had forced her to grow up, and being forced into something like that is almost never a good thing. His comment left her blinking, well, wasn't he the little smart ass. She did however chuckle softly because it was true, she couldn't escape the snow, not here, and not anywhere nearby. "A cave can only do so much, and I have no interest of shoving myself in a small space at this moment, thank you." Not to many edible creatures dwelled in small caves at this point of the year anyway, they were far to drafty and wet. Though the idea was kind of him.

Tala gave him a playfully scolding look as he mentioned fibbing to the pack about her success. "Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's rude to mock? But I won't object to the strolling. I swear my feet are about to freeze off anyways. Some movement will do me good." His wink just made her laugh, well, the pup had personality, she could give him that much. As she began to tread through the snow she let a wondrous 'hmm' escape from her throat. "Me? Well, isn't that a question. I was born in New Brunswick in the midst of a Civil War of sorts, my mother fled with myself after my fathers death and I wandered with her for a while until disease took her. I wandered until I found this pack, and I haven't left since." If that was not what he was looking for exactly she would apologize, but that used to her her life, her existence. It was a huge part of her.

Tala had made the choice to be determined enough to not let her lifestyle change who she was to a drastic degree. She was always sure to abide by what her parents had taught her so long ago, and try the best she could within her grasp to further form herself into a lady.She just hoped that if her parents could see her today they would be proud. Approaching the northern tip of Firefly Fields Tala halted to glance around, not wanting to tread further towards the Quarry.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread