caught in this tangled maze
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 236 OOC: Smile

Liliana watched him as he worked and answered her questions. She felt envy sweep through her as he answered. He could write. She thought that soon she really should head out and get payment for her trade with Skye and get reading lessons, maybe even hopefully learn to write. It wasn’t long before he took out a book and started writing in it telling her that he was done. She took the horse’s halter and pulled him back in his stall. She turned around to see that he was holding the book out for her to look at. She slowly took it not sure why he did this and looked at the foreign markings wondering if she really should know what all this meant. Finally she gave it back.

I’m afraid that I don’t really know how to read anything.

She said embarrassed by the words she spoke… she normally wasn’t so embarrassed but with the increasing literate wolves that came to the tribe it seemed like she should know these things. once she gave the book back to the man she turned to get Grace. She didn’t want him to see how embarrassed that she was for not knowing such things. she only knew how to take care of herself in the wild as well as take care of a horse and train it, much more out of that and she tended to get confused.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread