i'm never growing up
Argh, I did not see your last reply before today, Honey. I apologize. <3
[html]

Saul’s voice barked and the autumn hued form of the Soul male was no longer still and relaxed. A few steps were immediately taken backwards, instinctively protective of little Magnolia. White tipped tail lashed through the enthusiastic air surrounding him, though the invaders would not be treated lightly. Orbs of early sunsets decided to fixate on Layla, the opposing team’s leader. His form turned slightly to the side; further blocking the puppy from Layla’s point of view. Muscles tensed and limbs crouched to bring him lower to the ground to improve his ability to explode into movement to mirror and block Layla’s incoming moves. He was not an obsessively competitive wolf by any means, but today he had decided against being nice just for the sake of it. A wired smile harboured his lips, though the playful tension pulled his lips slightly upwards to hint of the sparkling white teeth.

Not a glimpse was thrown behind, as his entire focus had been transferred to the white and black woman. He trusted the rest of his crew would find their own target, and the puppy on his team seemed more than bright enough. They would do fine.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread